By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law (see Item No. 8 below: Notice and Takedown Procedures: Copyright Agent). These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to this legal disclaimer when purchasing items in our shopping cart which you agree to.
- USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Paradise Farms Hawaii’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Paradise Farms Hawaii’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Paradise Farms Hawaii at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Paradise Farms Hawaii’s web site are provided “as is”. Paradise Farms Hawaii make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Paradise Farms Hawaii does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Paradise Farms Hawaii is the sole distributor for all items on this web site.
In no event shall Paradise Farms Hawaii or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Paradise Farms Hawaii’s Internet site, even if Paradise Farms Hawaii or a Paradise Farms Hawaii authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Paradise Farms Hawaii’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Paradise Farms Hawaii does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Paradise Farms Hawaii may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Paradise Farms Hawaii does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Paradise Farms Hawaii has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Paradise Farms Hawaii of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN PROCEDURES; COPYRIGHT AGENT
Paradise Farms Hawaii does not knowlingly use any material (images or text) that is copyrighted by others. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this web site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting paradisefarmshi.com copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
(a) Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
(b) Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
(c) Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(d) A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
(e) A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative. Paradisefarmshi.com agent for copyright issues relating to this web site is as follows:
Paradise Farms Hawaii
16-566 Keaau Pahoa Rd, St 188-128
Keaau, HI 96749
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Paradise Farms Hawaii maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of this web site who are repeat infringers.
- GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Paradise Farms Hawaii’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The Terms and Conditions policy above may be changed at the sole discretion of Paradise Farms Hawaii at any time. Please visit this page for any changes made since your last visit.